With various pick up and drop off points along the trail, Glen Helen can offer transfers for up to 6 people plus gear between Alice Springs and Redbank Gorge.
2015 4×4 Transfer Rates
Transfers in accredited TV – tourist vehicle, Toyota GXL Landcruiser or Toyota Prado.
Carrying capacity 6 clients – 2 fold seats in rear, allow room for baggage if necessary. A trailer will need to be towed if 4 or more clients and packs.
· All bookings must be confirmed in advance to ensure vehicle and H endorsed driver/guide is available
- All prices are per journey, max limit 4 persons with packs (or 6 with packs and food drops carried in trailer).Over 4 persons there will be a 25 % additional charge per person. This is to cover the additional cost of extra time and fuel involved in towing a trailer.
- All bookings must be secured with a credit card – Cancellation within 24 hours may incur a cancellation fee
- Please note Airport transfers are no longer available. You will need to make your own way to Alice Springs, where we can collect you from outside Alice Springs Post Office at your arranged time.
|Alice Springs to Glen Helen:||$330.00||(135km)|
|Alice Springs to Redbank Gorge:||$440.00||(section 12 – Mt Sonder (165km)|
|Alice Springs to Mt Zeil:||$980.00||(400km round trip permit access)|
|Alice Springs to any other drop off point||$330.00||This is because a full trip to Alice Springs from Glen Helen is required. Other Services may be cheaper for the Eastern End of the Trail|
|Glen Helen to Mt Zeil:||$680.00||(270km round trip dirt road)|
|Glen Helen to Redbank Gorge:||$120.00||(30km one way)|
|Glen Helen to Rocky bar Gap||$120.00||(40km, permit access, 4×4)|
|Glen Helen to Ormiston Gorge:||$40.00||(15km)|
|Glen Helen to Ochre Pits:||$70.00||(20km)|
|Glen Helen to Serpentine Gorge:||$120.00||(40km)|
|Glen Helen to Serpentine Chalet Dam:||$140.00||(Access is to gate at end of public|
Glen Helen to Ellery Creek Big Hole:
- Larapinta Trail food drops are $35.00 per drop, when completed during transfer.
- For trek clarification, bookings and seasonal conditions on the Larapinta trail contact Parks and Wildlife Rangers at Ormiston Gorge. Phone 08 89 567 799 during business hours.
- We recommend you pre purchase a copy of Larapinta Trail information package from NT Parks and Wildlife.