- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Full en suite facilities
- All linen included
- Choice of double, twin, triple or quad share
- Quad share with 2 sets of bunk beds
- Shared bathroom facilities
- All linen included
- Twin share in 2 single beds
- Use of campground facilities
- Own pillow and blankets required
Be it a small intimate affair or an elaborate even for all of your friends and family imagine being married at sunset with the tranquil waters of the Glen Helen Gorge and the fiery red colours of the range as your setting.
Guests can enjoy drinks and nibbles on the back veranda while you and your photographer create images that will last a lifetime.
Whatever you and your partner envision for you day Glen Helen Resort can tailor a catering and accommodation package to suit your needs.
Complete the wedding inquiry form to request your personalized wedding package.
Conferences and Events
With a wide range of accommodation and catering options available, Glen Helen Resort can cater for short or multiple day conferences, team building exercises or specialised visits for groups of up to 50 people.
Make use of our indoor or outdoor meeting spaces followed by dinner in the Namatjira Gallery Restaurant or enjoy a sunset barbeque on the back veranda.
If it’s team building you are after try scenic helicopter flights, natural swimming holes, tag along four wheel drive tours or hike sections of the Larapinta Trail.
For more information download our conferencing information sheet or use the inquiry form to outline your specific requirements.
Birthdays, anniversaries or special occasions celebrate at Glen Helen with an intimate dinner in the Namatjira Gallery Restaurant, or a barbeque, buffet or cocktail party under the stars.
Enjoy the sounds of our talented in house musicians or make it a real adventure with a night in the safari tents and a drink around the camp fire after dinner.
Each celebration is as individual as you are so complete the inquiry form below to tell us what you want and we will create a package perfect for your occasion.
- Bar and outdoor beer garden
- Namatjira Gallery Restaurant
- Bar meals served 11am – 2.30pm
- Outdoor BBQ areas
- Guest laundry
- Fuel – Diesel and Unleaded
- Swimming pool
- Local tour and walking information desk
- Live entertainment five nights per week
- 4WD tours and transfers
- Scenic helicopter flights
- Natural swimming hole
- Gift shop
- Limited grocery supplies
- Open fires throughout the winter months
- Pool table
- Drinks and snacks available all day