Located 130 km’s from Alice Springs or 260 km’s from Kings Canyon enjoy a scenic journey into the heart of the West MacDonnell Ranges.
Phone: 08 8956 7489
Fax: 08 8956 7495
Email : email@example.com
1. Follow Larapinta Drive west on signs to Hermannsburg
2. Travel approx 50km
3. Turn right onto Namatjira Drive at the Glen Helen sign
4. Follow the sealed road (Namatjira Drive) 80km to the signs to Glen Helen Gorge
5. The Glen Helen Gorge/Resort entrance is on the left.
1. Drive North from Kings Canyon on sealed road (12km) which then becomes the unsealed Larapinta Drive (Mereenie Loop Road)
2. Travel approx 120km
3. Turn left onto Namatjira drive, a sealed road, at signs to Tnorala and Glen Helen
4. The Glen Helen Gorge/Resort entrance is on the right after approx 100km.
* Please note that at this stage ONLY 4WD vehicles are recommended on the unsealed Mereenie Loop Road. The road can be quite rough and could be dangerous as up-keep is limited. Please drive at a safe speed on this road.
Visit http://www.ntlis.nt.gov.au/roadreport/ for up to date information on road conditions